LES COMPTOIRS COSMÉTIQUES
INVENTOR OF THE PHYMULSION ©
Professionals, go for it!
The phymulsion is an ecological and creative emulsion…
that is made cold, without chemical surfactants.
THE PHYMULSION RECIPE
Your choice of oils
Your choice of waters
Perfumes and Actives
The phymulsion !
The secret of successful phymulsion
The premix is a ready-to-use powder composed of bentonite clay, natural stabilizers (such as acacia gum or xanthan gum) and a mild eco-certifiable preservative (sodium benzoate) in a single product.
Add water of your choice (flower water or other natural infusion), vegetable oils of your choice (with natural active ingredients and natural fragrances if desired), and that’s it!
Get a stable, professional cream with a soft and velvety touch…
Your final formula is eco-certifiable and can claim up to 99.40% of ingredients of natural origin.
Designed, patented and made in Brittany (France)
Discover the original scents of the comptoirs cosmétiques:
eco-certifiable and allergen-free
They are ideal for perfuming your cosmetics (milks, creams, soaps):
flowers, almond, shea, sun… unique scented oils!
MIXERS, shears and homogenizers,
For beginners and experienced craftsmen alike.
The CONSUMABLES for your workshop or laboratory.
To make life easier for cosmetic craftsmen
Reliable et recyclable bottles
The comptoirs cosmétiques offer you a choice of
of quality cosmetic bottles and jars to put into
value your creations.
50 ml airless bottles, jars, flasks…
Technical data sheets available for your European DIP
Listening to you
According to your needs, we help you to create your cosmetic brand:
- Regulatory lighting.
- Good Manufacturing Practices according to the ISO 22716 standard.
- Help with the creation of your DIP (product information files) for Europe.
- Opening of your Cosmetic Workshop
Creating your brand, imagining a new activity, getting started and putting all the chances on your side, is an adventure that is lived with experienced people.
Get started !
- Why don’t you start as a craftsman?
Create your own cosmetic workshop
And your own brand!
- If you are already a soap maker, imagine a wide and differentiating cosmetics offer, to go up in range with your vegetable oils.
- If you are a producer of plants, learn how to promote them in quality cosmetic creams.
- If you are looking for an original concept to distribute, become a dealer in your country, to do it with local craftsmen and professionals.